- Increasingly sophisticated treatment methods and veterinary fee inflation continues to make pet insurance a requirement for responsible pet ownership. Unfortunately, the frequency and quantum of claims is also rising which puts increasing pressure on the viability of insurance products.
- Greater competition makes excellent customer service and product differentiation increasingly important. Failure to achieve this will result in a loss of customers.
How can Vetfone’s core service help:
- Over 10 years of experience has shown that, with the correct advice, 2 out of 3 cases do not require an immediate trip to the vet. By calling our team first there is a significant reduction in unnecessary trips to the vet and reduced claims. The service is self-funding as a result.
- The reverse of the above point means that in 1 out of 3 cases, we catch serious issues early and advise policyholders to take their pet to a vet ASAP.
- It is an emotional time if you think your pet is ill and so having 24/7 access to a veterinary expert provides peace of mind and improves perception of your businesses’ customer service. This drives greater new sales and renewals.
“We are delighted to work with vetfone and offer their service to our many thousands of customers. We know that the cost and time to visit a vet can be off-putting for many pet owners but we know that customers who use vetfone find it extremely valuable in terms of providing reassurance about how best to care for their pet.
Many of our customers using vetfone are able to avoid inconvenient out of hours trips to the vet or avoid an unnecessary trip completely. The peace of mind from knowing they are doing the right thing for their pet and the expert advice on how to care for them are a huge benefit for our customers.
It’s great too that we can provide access to a trusted source of advice for pet owners looking for information on topics such as diet and exercise. At Tesco Bank we are committed to helping customers care and provide for their pets every day, so we’re very pleased that our customers can access quality veterinary advice 24/7 from vetfone’s team of experienced nurses.” Tesco Bank
Other ways we can help:
- Pre-authorisation for treatment in line with your policy wording
- Claims audit and assessment
- Veterinary marketing content
Use the Business Enquiries form to get in touch or call us on 0333 332 1871